Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We are the Best Job Recruitment Agency and consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs follow specifications
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Contributing in all phases of the development life-cycle
Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java (EE) platforms (EE5) and Java 7
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
Expertise in Angular JS
Knowledge of REST Services
Knowledge of Apache Cassandra and Oracle database
Knowledge of Amazon Web Services Simple Storage Service (S3)
Knowledge of Tomcat 7
Bachelor degree or above, Major in Computer Science is preferable
5-8 years’ experience in Software Development
Familiarity with general business functions. Business knowledge of telecom domain preferred
Problem solving and strong communication skills
Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
Ability to multi-task, working on more than one assignment simultaneously
Flexibility to support in other time zone, if required.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested Candidates, please submit your detailed resume online.
To your success!
The Recruitment Team
Intellect Minds Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We are the Best Job Recruitment Agency and consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand
We are the Best Job Recruitment Agency and consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand.
The role and accountability of the Sales Support Executive is to support the Sales Director and the BD team to develop a robust and balanced pipeline of opportunities across the region, to help secure and maintain new profitable business from clients/prospects primarily operating within the FS sector. To carry out key support functions that supports the sales teams and the sales process. These include preparation for pitches and sales meetings, pipeline management, reporting and CRM management. The role will also offer the opportunity to focus on taking specific products to market, under supervision of identified members of the BD team.
Co-ordinate key APAC Business Development activities across the region providing the Sales Director and the FS and Travel BD Directors with the necessary management information to lead the team to success and revenue generation.
· Help identify target key decision makers and influencers across all prospect organisations and key sales cycles for major contracts/opportunities for tender within the FS sector
· Support the awareness of and create demand for relevant Collinson Group products and services across the sector
· Help develop and maintain effectively all constructive contact strategies with APAC based prospect contacts
· Support the cross-selling of Group products and service to existing divisional clients in collaboration with divisional teams
· Ensure adherence to Group new business processes (NBP), pipeline reporting requirements
· Represent the Collinson Group to develop the brand profile and sales pipeline
· Implement plan to build sales of specific products as guided by members of BD team.
Effective and timely reporting standards and CRM utilization
· Fulfilment of all regular and ad-hoc reporting in line with requirements set by line-manager
· Timely updates of all information gained/acquired/constructed within scope of role; including all new/revised client/prospect contact status updates, meeting minutes, actions, win strategies and NBP stages into Sales force, the Groups’ chosen single CRM repository
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· 3 years Sales support experience within the APAC retail Financial Services Sector
· Strong commercial acumen
· Agility to generate cold/develop warm leads credibly
· Good understanding of sales force and how to use it effectively
· Strong command of English & Mandarin. Other additional Asian languages an advantage
· Bachelor degree with good academic achievement
· Analytical, meticulous and able to work independently
· Good team player, advocate of supporting the development of others